It’s not what we do but how much love we put into our actions. Love is not found it’s created. You have to work hard to gain it and you have to work harder to maintain it. Once you stop trying loves starts dying. Remember that love is both a noun and a verb. Without action love is only a word.
Sometimes it’s hard to know what to think, what to say and what to do. Life is filled with ambivalent moments. If you’re ever uncertain whether what you want to say or do is right, think what you’d say or do if the person you love was with you. If you always imagine yourself in the company of those you care about, you’ll always be your best self.
The best leg up in this world is love and encouragement, with a parent’s love you can go far. If you have good parents, be thankful, don’t take that shit for granted. If you are a parent, be the best parent possible to your child, especially if your own parents sucked. Because the only way this world can ever be saved, and the only way this world can ever be worth saving, is if we all do better. Stop complaining about whatever nonsense and bullshit. Stop complaining, stop shifting responsibility to others, stop making excuses. Be better by doing better.
There will be people in your life who will try their hardest to make you as ugly as they are and you must never let them. Sometimes these people might actually be your friends and family, but just because they are friends and family does not always automatically make them right. There will come a time when you must decide both who and what is right for yourself. Sometimes your best self and your best life can’t actually begin until after you’ve made that decision.
If you want to accomplish something special, original and truly new, you have to be relentlessly unapologetically determined. Be true to yourself, be true to your art, never take it for granted. You don’t have to conform, you can be as raw as you need to be and as raw as you want, but never change who you are. Remember that you can’t please everybody and you shouldn’t even want to. Treat everything like it’s your greatest opportunity. Stay focused. Keep going. Do your best and then do more. Quit fucking around.
The goal is not to be loved and accepted by everyone. The goal is to continually become someone you yourself would admire and respect. Be the person you want to know and meet. Work every day to earn the love and appreciation first from yourself and second from those you enjoy and genuinely care about. Your worth and importance is your prerogative. You determine how beautiful you are. How brightly you shine is up to you.
When she says, “I’m fine,” she is not fine. If she says, “Nothing’s wrong,” everything is. When you’re fighting and she walks away, you must go after her. Everything takes effort, even love. The harder you love, the better love is. You cannot live if you don’t forgive. Everything good is on the other side of apathy and fear. Whatever you are putting off is the only thing that is important. Do what’s hard. Do what scares you. Talk to a stranger. Go somewhere new. Learn another language. Teach yourself an instrument. Take a class. Travel. Read. Turn off the TV. If you’re not ready to help make the world better, then keep quiet, and don’t complain. To stay young, you must stay positive. Bitterness is the same as death. Every day is a new chance to improve. If things get better or if things get worse is up to you.
If you want bigger answers, you have to ask bigger questions, you have to make bigger choices, and you have to take bigger risks. You will lose, but you will also win. You can’t let the universe push you around. It’s your life. It’s up to you to live it.
People wearing green are apparently statistically rated significantly less attractive than people wearing any other colour so ladies if bitches be casing your hot man just dress him in green from head to toe and the whores will puke and run, wholly unaware of all hidden handsomeness. Normally green is considered to be a favourable colour with many positive connotations and is seen as a sign of health and goodness. It’s just not a good idea when it comes to clothes, unless you’re trying to protect your man from whores and get him safely home.
HOW TO BE WONDERFUL IN 12 EASY STEPS
1. Make sure that you look and smell good. Make sure there’s nothing stuck between your teeth, that there’s no gunk in the corners of your eyes, that your hands are washed, that your nose is clean, and that both your body and your breath smell fresh. These basic details of personal hygiene and self-presentation are important and when there’s something wrong in any of these areas, no one might tell you, they might silently be various levels of turned off or grossed out, and you might never learn why or be made aware. It’s your job to take care.
2. Learn new things and hone skills. Practice daily. Become an expert in what you care about in all the areas you like.
3. Develop your own style, in how you dress, how you act, in the art you create and in how you express yourself. Style is who you are and style counts.
4. Volunteer some of your time doing something that matters to you. Donate some of what you have to groups you want to support.
5. Men don’t be assholes and ladies by all means be a bitch. Just don’t overdo it because there is such a thing as being too much of a bitch.
6. If someone needs your help and you can help them, help them.
7. Stop wasting time and stop making excuses. Do good work, do good things, and do it now.
8. Learn what you can forgive, what you must accept and what you have to change. Learn to say I’m sorry and learn to say I love you.
9. Share all you have and all that you are with someone deserving.
10. Don’t harm anyone, not even yourself.
11. Let go of hate. Love deeply.
12. Smile often, laugh a lot.
Love and be loved otherwise what’s the point because if you ain’t got love you haven’t got a thing
The smallest decisions can have the biggest consequences. Every moment is an opportunity. Every second contains the possibility to change your life because every choice is a new beginning. It’s never too late. This is your chance to fix everything.
If you want to accomplish something special, original and truly new, you have to be relentlessly unapologetically determined. Be true to yourself, be true to your art, never take it for granted. You don’t have to conform, you can be as raw as you need to be and as raw as you want, but never change who you are. Remember that you can’t please everybody and you shouldn’t even want to. Treat every moment like it’s your greatest opportunity. Stay focused. Keep going. Do your best. Then do more. Quit fucking around.
Love more than you are loved, give more than you get, that is the secret to happiness.
Look for the light in others and treat
them as if light is all you see